Rabu, 09 September 2015

# Random

Time Flies, People Change. Okay, I’m Fine


Confusion. Yeah. Although I’ve been through almost four years as Psychology major scholar, sometimes I feel that I can’t understand why people do this, why people do that. Especially, their mood swings or something related with. I always pay attention on everybody’s face. I always know when they are uncomfortable or threatened. Unfortunately, I don’t always know what deep down inside their mind.
Keep asking myself, why does their attitude change rapidly? One day they smiled at me, laughed with me, and everything was okay. But, on the next day, they were so cold at me. And I felt abandoned. It’s not a matter of their problem which they’ve been through. I found their expressionless face and uncomfortable body language. I thought, maybe, I was making a big mistake so they went away without saying anything.
Oh-so please tell me what kind of mistake that I did. If you keep shut your mouth up, it makes me feel like a bloody gullible donkey.
Okay. The fact that people change as time passes totally drives me insane. It strengthen my conviction that everything won’t stay forever. There’s always an ‘end’ in the ‘beginning’. Time flies, people change, I’m still here, and I’m trying to be fine. Bye.

PS.: I’m not good enough in English. I couldn’t write well in grammatical order. Pardon my poor vocabularies and my bad grammar.

2 komentar:

  1. yes, you will be fine btw. keep your mind open. the better things are coming :))

    p.s : when i saw your tittle blog reminds me of "Ashton & Portman" movie. hehehe

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Well, thanks for your support! It means a lot. Nice to know you, although virtually. Haha.

      Anyway, I never watch Ashton and Portman movie before. But, I know what kind of that movie is. Haha. Actually, it was unintentionally. Suddenly that kind of name popped up in my head. I took the name of NSYNC album. I thought that name a bit eye catchy, then I used it. :p

      Hapus